Gunner Asch

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 09:07:24 GMT, xray
wrote:

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 08:35:12 GMT, Gunner Asch
wrote:

...not the least is the piper sans kilt.

Hmm. Can you keep one on tap before you go? Seems like a difficult role
to fill. (Easier close to LA and if you don't care about the quality of
the music.)

I have friends in the "Folk Music" community, which includes a number
of pipers. I know of several who would relish standing in their
skivies, with the appropriate coat, playing Amazing Grace for my
"service". The single biggest issue is finding enough hookers without
everyone getting busted.

As I said...the specs will raise some eyebrows..but not for those who
know me well.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner