Gunner Asch

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 23:39:48 -0700, "SteveB"
wrote:

A little payback ain't such a bad deal. Unless, you are a bleeding heart
liberal, and in that case, why don't you just post your address? Invite
them over for a support group. Serve vienna sausages and Cheeze-Whiz.

I could give a Flying Wallenda if they break a leg. Or injure their
self-esteem.

Steve

Ive asked the anti-gun types if they were willing to post a (tasteful)
sign in their front yard annoucing that they had a gun free household.
At my expense.

So far, no one has been willing and I only get a grumble or a mumble
at the idea. And some embaressed shuffling of feet.

GUnner

for torturing the cat." Gunner