Gunner Asch

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 08:48:17 GMT, xray
wrote:

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 08:17:42 GMT, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Condition White: You are unaware of what's going on around you.
Perhaps you're tired, or worried about work or school. Maybe your
senses are impaired by alcohol or drugs. Either way, you are not
ready--for anything.

Or maybe you're just self absorbed or clinically stupid. (I do have to
admit the alcohol part has happened to me.)

Surprizes me how many people I see living their lives in condition
white.

Another term (I think I invented it):

The Escalator People --
Those fools who take one step off of the top of the escalator and then
have a discussion or just daydream, oblivious to the rest of the
escalator users who are now forced to find a new flow pattern or stack
up against the "escalator people"

Excellent term!!!

Can we get a law that says it is ok to tazer the escalator people back
into consciousness?

Cattle prod.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner