Gunner Asch

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 01:16:10 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

We buried my dad today after 4 years of home care after springing him and
mom from a nursing home. It was great! Lots of friends food and hooch and
we have a HUGE family. (Irish Catholic) The best part was the pastor at our
parish that presided over the Mass and burial had his fly open and his shirt
hanging out at the grave site...and of course, NOBODY would tell him, just
snicker. Dad would have LOVED it!!!

Chuckle..my condolences of course.

When its my turn to pass..the specs of my will, are gonna raise a
bunch of eyebrows...not the least is the piper sans kilt.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner