Waynemak

I gave it a few seconds of thought, but shipping this stuff would become a
real pain.

I have been lucky finding the scraps, I was able to get about 1500 LBS of
nice sized aluminum pieces (many 6 foot long) for $200. I have a **** load
of aluminum. That person was nice enought to load me up with 1000 pounds of
misc steel and tool steel, he just wanted it out. But none of the stuff was
long. I have some 6" diameter by 18" long tool steel that I will never have
a use for but took it just in case. Sure hope I don't have to move anytime
soon.
"Proctologically Violated©®" wrote in message
Surprised they don't put them on ebay.

This is a very good idea, tho, cuz steel warehouses themselves pretty much
hoard everything.
----------------------------
Mr. P.V.'d
formerly Droll Troll
"Waynemak" wrote in message
I needed a small piece of 4"x4" square tube for a tractor attachment,
stopped in a local steel building erector. They had a full roll off full
of cut offs. They said anything under 8 feet they dump. $20 per grab, she
said if I come after they close its free????. I didn't want to explain
this to the local police so I paid $20.00 for a 8 foot section of 4 x 4
1/4 wall stock. All new with no rust, the problem is now I have all these
new projects floating in ny head.