Gerald Miller

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 18:01:21 -0700, "SteveB"
wrote:

Just under 300 sticks went missing recently according to this mornings
paper. It had been stored in a purpose built, locked, storage
facility.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada

There was a program where the cops set up shop in cities that had military
bases to buy no no's. One of the most common items brought in for sale was
C4. An incredible amount.

Don't get me wrong. C4 and PETN is a lot of fun, and can save a lot of
work.

It just draws a lot of attention.

Steve

PS: It's also very good fish bait.............................

Our log cabin up north got a "no trespassing" sign posted on each side
one winter when weather shut down a road building job early, and
storage space was needed for about five tons of 60% dynamite. Outside
of our immediate family, only the "Powder Man" knew where it was until
time to pick it up the next spring. Of course things were a lot
simpler fifty years ago.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada