Proctologically Violated©®

Mike,
Cutoff saws can be gotten so cheaply, it proly isn't worth it--the time to
buy/convert/mount it, or even change blades!
For example, I got a 10" chop saw from Sears for $88. I think I saw some on
sale there recently for $66!! Proly HF has cheapies for $22.
Nice to have separate saws for separate jobs, circumstances permitting.

The only reason I can see mounting an angle grinder is if you need a certain
wheel geometry for specific grinding jobs, like the fishmouths someone
mentioned. But not for sawing. imho.
Mr. P.V.'d
formerly Droll Troll
"Michael Horowitz" wrote in message
JR - always a good idea to see what others may have devised - Mike