B.B.

In article GQmXe.81076$DW1.43608@fed1read06,
"SteveB" wrote:

[...]

When I am done, I am going to put in some booby traps that will bring blood
and break bones. Anyone out there that ain't supposed to be there will just
have to cope.

Steve

Due to the lawsuit thing, make sure your booby traps are installed
with a heap of plausible deniability. Like a high shelf with a bunch of
scrap iron on it, and a support pole that's not secured terribly well to
the floor. Drop a broom on the floor between it and the door, and
ta-da! Booby trap complete with plausible deniability. Add a bit of
yellow tape to the pole if you want. Maybe lay an extension cord just
so that it happens to work like a trip line.
"Oh, I'm sorry officer, but I didn't expect people to be prowling
around in my shop! I'll clean up so it doesn't happen again." Then set
it back up the same way with slightly more yellow tape.
You could get one of those motion detector driveway lights, but
instead of lights, hook up really loud sirens. Position them so the
thief would need to be a fair way into an enclosed area before setting
them off. Maybe rig up a fat solenoid to kick the door shut when it
goes off, to harass the dude that much more. Add some really bright
strobes and it'll be a party in your shop.

movies.crooksandliars.com/Countdown-Timeline-Katrina.mov