Gunner Asch

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 09:02:57 -0700, "Jim Dincau"
wrote:

When my mill was delivered the crew used 4 small object that I can only
describe as skates. They were made of a steel angle with two axles on the
bottom with ball bearings for wheels. used a pinch bar to lift the mill
about an inch and slipped two in on one side then two on the other. Rolled
that puppy across the shop floor smooth and easy. A big advantage was the
machine only had to be lifted an inch or so to get them under. Does anyone
know who sells these?
Jim

Leigh at MarMachine makes very very nice ones

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner