Gunner Asch

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 08:38:21 -0700, "SteveB"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote

The ego thing will go away shortly. Pretty soon it will be like
wearing a watch.

Gunner

I have been carrying for ten years. They are bothersome, uncomfortable, and
you really have to watch it so you don't drop it or expose it. I just let
it lapse, and therefore, my right to carry was interrupted.

STeve

Ok...G Just saw a bit of Newbie in the apparently tounge and cheek
comment. Disregard

Gunner, 27 yrs of daily carry

for torturing the cat." Gunner