Chris

"Doug Schultz" wrote in message
news:nYyXe.516344$5V4.27414@pd7tw3no...

"SteveB" wrote in message
news:ih8Xe.80447$DW1.38403@fed1read06...
Today I went to fill out a police report.

Missing:

One Jackson hood with NexGen EQC lens
One two horse Sears compressor (the old quiet one)
One new 9527 Makita grinder
One new 9501B Makita grinder
One Toro leaf blower

Chances of recovery ............ between none and zero. My daughter is a
PO, and son in law is in the intelligence department. Both have told me
chances are slim.

Bottom line ............. secure your stuff.

Scum is everywhere.

Steve

one of the best deterrants I have found is motion detectors that trigger
the sprinkler system in the yard.
amazing what a whole lot of water can do.
been thinking of linking a system to a sniffer to keep the graffiti
artists at bay as well.

Doug

Doug,
Now you have gone and done it!
Is it not argued these days that graffiti is a free form of artistic
expression? You are curtailing their freedom of expression by not allowing
the punks to deface your property.

Seriously, it would not surprise me if some scumbag lawyer already went this
route.

Chris