Larry Jaques

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 03:25:52 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, RoyJ
quickly quoth:

Since you have to take it back, why not get a 2" reciever? More
accessories, not just more capacity.

They're too heavy for his Yugo, you silly top-poster.

Mike Patterson wrote:
I bought a 1-1/4 bolt-on frame hitch receiver, after getting it on I
noticed that the hole for the pin that locks the hitch into the
receiver is drilled _vertically_ instead of horizontally.

I've never seen one like this before, did I get a defective hitch?

Thanks
Mike
Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin

- Metaphors Be With You -
http://diversify.com Web Application Programming