Larry Jaques

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 20:15:03 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
"SteveB" quickly quoth:

"Don Bruder" wrote

Absolutely true in the society we're living in today... Shoot 'em, but
make sure the body falls inside - Also, make sure to empty your weaopn
and claim that fear for your life made you just keep squeezing the
trigger over and over in a panic until the gun didn't do anything but go
click click click.

The old "They just kept coming at me." ploy, eh, Don? Just make sure
there isn't anything in your bloodstream they could use against you.

This is too weird. Today, I got my CCW in the mail. Yah, the one I went to
school for on 4/6/05, and it was supposed to take 90 days to get. Ya, that
one.

Mine took just over two weeks. /neener

Although it has nothing to do with private property, I did carry my pistol
legally on a bank run today.

And, might I say, with a bit of attitude.

Yeah..... go ahead ..... make my day.

Please.

That's probably not the best attitude to have, Steve. You might want
to rethink that since you really don't ever want to -need- to use the
pistola on anyone. But we have them now for the day all Hell breaks
loose.

- Metaphors Be With You -
http://diversify.com Web Application Programming