Mark Rand

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 21:15:46 -0700, "SteveB" wrote:

"Rudy" wrote in message
When I am done, I am going to put in some booby traps

Speaking of booby traps..
I read this in a book recently.. I loved it:

Take a cheap Saturday nite special, take one round for it and pull out the
bullet from the shell and dump out the powder.
Replace it with C4 and push the bullet back in and reload..just the one
round
When the dirtbag that steals it tries it out...BOOM !

You get to track him by the blood trail from the 'stump'

Two problems, Rudy.

Where are you going to get the C4?

A primer does not have the ability to detonate C4.

I think you need to get your money back on that book.

Steve

Presumably very sweaty dynamite would work ok and be easier to acquire,
Gunner?

Mark Rand
RTFM