pyotr filipivich

Let the record show that Gunner Asch wrote back on
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 08:08:16 GMT in rec.crafts.metalworking :
On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 20:15:03 -0700, "SteveB"
wrote:

"Don Bruder" wrote

Absolutely true in the society we're living in today... Shoot 'em, but
make sure the body falls inside - Also, make sure to empty your weaopn
and claim that fear for your life made you just keep squeezing the
trigger over and over in a panic until the gun didn't do anything but go
click click click.

--
Don Bruder -

This is too weird. Today, I got my CCW in the mail. Yah, the one I went to
school for on 4/6/05, and it was supposed to take 90 days to get. Ya, that
one.

Although it has nothing to do with private property, I did carry my pistol
legally on a bank run today.

And, might I say, with a bit of attitude.

Yeah..... go ahead ..... make my day.

Please.

The ego thing will go away shortly. Pretty soon it will be like
wearing a watch.

A big, heavy, oily, "watch". :-)

"oh, my, look at the time, gotta go!"

pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
"The world seldom needs saving. I, on the other hand, just might!"