hardhit99

Default Help with removing a rectifier from it's heatsink base.

I blew out one of the MOSFET rectifiers in my Rockford Fosgate bd
1000.1 amplifier and need to replace it. It's an International
Rectifier 6125. I have a new one already, but the problem is that I
don't know how to remove the old one from the heatsink board that it
is attached to. My best guess would be that it's epoxied on, but I
have no idea. Does anyone have any idea how to remove it from the
heat sink that it's attached to? Here's a picture of what I'm
talking about. Thanks for any help.

http://www.hardhit99.com/images/irf.jpg