Puckdropper

quietguy wrote in
:

Hi Andrew

*snip*

David - who was lucky enough to have a retired radio tech as a mentor
when he started building and fixing mains (240v) powered gear (at
around age 10 or so). My tech friend was a good guy who never failed
to give me dire warnings if my building and fixing wasn't up to
scratch, safety wise.

David

Speaking of safety, would using a GFCI outlet provide an extended measure
of safety over a normal outlet when working on a TV?

Puckdropper

--
www.uncreativelabs.net

still enjoy using the old computers. Sometimes we want to see how far a
particular system can go, other times we use a stock system to remind
ourselves of what we once had.