Unquestionably Confused

on 9/18/2005 1:16 PM Owen Lowe said the following:
In article ,
wrote:

I am new here and want to say hi to everyone and post a question.
Those of you in basement shops, how do you handle the dust and chip
issue? I am setting up a shop in a side room in the basement so I would
like some input . Also, do you have your sharpening equipment in there
as well or in the garage?

[snip]

Here's a pic of the DC setup I have (kinda messy at the moment as I'm
waxing some odds and ends):

http://users.easystreet.com/onlnlowe/misc/TurneryDustCollection.jpg

Okay, Owen, I have a question.

I see that you have substituted a galvanized trash can for the plastic
collection bag on the DC-1100. How are you sealing it? It looks like
you just used duct tape, is that correct?

Do you have the plastic bags sitting within the trash can or have you
decided to forego using them altogether?

Also, I haven't measured mine yet but did you have to alter either the
trash can or the stand for the cyclone ring?

Thanks