Martin H. Eastburn

For me, I keep a TI graphic type in the shop - because I have a big screen and computing
ability there. Something of a high or medium level language actually. Forth ?

Anyway - the HP 28C (In rich leather) with the thermo printer (IR) in the desk. I can shoot
the IR beam and print on my HP 990 color printer! wow - the late 80's calculator using a 2003 printer.

I like the 28 - did know it much more when I used it at work - had the 'strip' computer there - boxes
of mag strips - sad when that died. The 28 now lasts and lasts on batteries - finally got fresh N size.

Martin
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

Nick Müller wrote:
Don Foreman wrote:

I like Hewlett Packard calculators.

Me to. And I still want my HP 16C back that someone was stolen from me.

It would trade it for a HP 28

Nick