Gunner Asch

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 19:40:25 -0400, "Chris" wrote:

"SteveB" wrote in message

When I am done, I am going to put in some booby traps that will bring
blood and break bones. Anyone out there that ain't supposed to be there
will just have to cope.

Steve

Just remember that dull objects (knives, etc.) create more pain than sharp
objects. More pain equals more screams equals a living scarecrow.
Hopefully scaring off the other thieves.

Chris

And remember that when someone jumps over a fence, they have to land.
If they land on strips of plywood with nails sticking up wards...its
only an accident and not a booby trap.

gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner