Abrasha

Chris wrote:
"SteveB" wrote in message
news:4_mXe.81078$DW1.62730@fed1read06...

"Chris" wrote in message

"SteveB" wrote in message
news:GQmXe.81076$DW1.43608@fed1read06...

When I am done, I am going to put in some booby traps that will bring
blood and break bones. Anyone out there that ain't supposed to be there
will just have to cope.

Steve

Just remember that dull objects (knives, etc.) create more pain than
sharp objects. More pain equals more screams equals a living scarecrow.
Hopefully scaring off the other thieves.

Chris

My imagination has been running amok. Mostly gravity actuated devices
triggered by a trip wire. Anyone got any sites they would care to share?

Steve

I could jog the old memory as I took some simple classes way back.

Using gravity is an option. Best used when the victim falls or steps (i.e.
tiger trap). Plus you get more PSI in a human footstep than most animals.

Chris

This discussion reminds me of the movie "Straw Dogs" by Sam Peckinpah
with Dustin Hoffman, in which he plays a docile astrophysicist who gets
bullied by a bunch of country yokels. He takes the insults during most
of the movie, and when he finally blows, the results get pretty ugly. I
remember a bear trap snapping closed around a guys neck.

Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com