John R. Carroll

SteveB wrote:
"Clif Holland" wrote in message
news:Q%mXe.9057$Yu2.2354@trnddc02...
Just remember, booby traps are a lawyers delight. You could own
nothing if someone gets hurt.

--

Clif Holland KA5IPF

Let me see if I understand this:

Someone comes on my property, and is up to no good, and I am
responsible for that person's safety?

I think I will just shoot them instead.

I was trying to give them a break (or at least a compound fracture),
but now, I would probably be farther ahead by just giving them lead
poisoning.

It don't matter to me. My work area is a dangerous environment
during the day in full light. At night, it could easily become
downright fatal with a few tactically placed items.

"Hey, officer. It must have just been justice that the heavy iron
item fell exactly that direction."

Steve

Steve

You'll have plenty of time to remove the trip lines Steve. Just keep it in
mind no and don't forget to actually remove the things then.

--
John R. Carroll
Machining Solution Software, Inc.