SteveB

"Clif Holland" wrote in message
news:Q%mXe.9057$Yu2.2354@trnddc02...
Just remember, booby traps are a lawyers delight. You could own nothing if
someone gets hurt.

--

Clif Holland KA5IPF

Let me see if I understand this:

Someone comes on my property, and is up to no good, and I am responsible for
that person's safety?

I think I will just shoot them instead.

I was trying to give them a break (or at least a compound fracture), but
now, I would probably be farther ahead by just giving them lead poisoning.

It don't matter to me. My work area is a dangerous environment during the
day in full light. At night, it could easily become downright fatal with a
few tactically placed items.

"Hey, officer. It must have just been justice that the heavy iron item fell
exactly that direction."

Steve

Steve