Rick Hughes

Default Grout or Silicone for tile to worktop joint?

"Andy Hall" wrote in message Light grey, if it goes with
the tiles, is a better
option. It's also worth sealing the grout with Lithofin Stainstop.
This will prevent discolouration and make wiping and cleaning much
easier. Not cheap, but very good and you don't need much.

.... tell me more about "Lithofin Stainstop" not come across this.

Is it easy to apply. does it affect the tile or just soak in to grout ?

The wall tiles are various rustic shades of brown ... if I siliconed the
bottom I would choose a matching colour to the grout.

But like your comment on grouting, then running thin bead of clear silicone,
don't expect any movement.

Rick