Wayne G. Dengel

Default Brass Rods & Fittings.

Good Morning!

I need brass rods & threaded fittings - 1/8" diameter rods will do (can find
these at The Home Depot).

What I need from the group is the name of a supplier of brass fittings, i.e.
means to connect one rod to the next.
Rods will be formed into a retangle that will be used to support a
stain-glass window (approx 18" wide x 53" high; glass portion already in a
wood frame). Plan to hang the SG window in front of a glass-block window.
Wood frame is not structurally sound. A brass-rod "band" around the overall
structure should do it.

I can thread the 1/8" rods - need threaded fittings for end-to-end
connection.

I'll buy the rods (already threaded ??) and suitable fittings from one
supplier as may be available.

Thanks!

Wayne Dengel