JohnM

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 15:12:24 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, "Tom
Gardner" quickly quoth:

The good news is: YOU GET TO GET NEW STUFF!!! Trust me, I feel your pain,
I'm out 20k$ this year due to thefts. I've had to bolster my perimeter and
am putting in a DVR surveillance system. I know that feeling in the pit of
your stomach. Go to the shooting range and visualize.

WHAT? You don't have that system installed and guarding you YET?
tsk tsk tsk Hell, Tom, for $5k + flight/cheap_hotel/vehicle + DVR
system, I'll fly out there and put it in -for- you.

If the DHS allows me to fly. One never knows nowadays.

- Metaphors Be With You -
http://diversify.com Web Application Programming

For half that and a bus ticket I'll come down with my riot gun and camp
out in there for a couple of weeks..

John