Artemia Salina

On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 21:26:07 -0400, Pete Keillor wrote:

Nope, that's a hydraulic speed control valve, which is exactly as you
described, a needle valve and check valve in parallel, only in one
housing.

Yup, metered in one direction and full flow in the other. Does your
valve have the numbered calibration marks, and have you worked out
a feed chart yet? I once bought a Starret blade for my BS and the
package had feed rate suggestions on it. Not much use with the
spring operated feed mechanism.

Ditto on what some folks have said about the back-slashes in your
dropbox links. Gotta use forward-slashes.

I think the cylinder and valve came from www.surpluscenter.com/. I've
had them awhile, waiting for the round tuit.

I'd really like to mod my saw as you have but I haven't had any
luck finding an appropriate cylinder yet. Seems to be a common
problem.

Very nice job though.