DoN. Nichols

According to Pete Keillor :
Following are photos of the cutting speed control for my copy of the
ubiquitous 4"x6" bandsaw. I thought about and discarded the idea of

[ ... ]

The pictures are as follows:

http://www.metalworking.com\dropbox\SawSpdCtl01.jpg
http://www.metalworking.com\dropbox\SawSpdCtl02.jpg
http://www.metalworking.com\dropbox\SawSpdCtl03.jpg
http://www.metalworking.com\dropbox\SawSpdCtl04.jpg
http://www.metalworking.com\dropbox\SawSpdCtl05.jpg
http://www.metalworking.com\dropbox\SawSpdCtl06.jpg
http://www.metalworking.com\dropbox\SawSpdCtl07.jpg

A minor problem there. You have '\' as the later dividers in
the URLs, when they all should be '/'. Some Windows browsers let you
get away with that, but it is non-standard HTML, and won't work on all
systems. Certainly "wget" on my unix boxen barfs.

Nice photos, once that is corrected. Which shaper is that which
you are using? I don't believe that it is the 7" Rockwell/Delta/AMMCO
one which I have, because your table appears to have real T-slots.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564