Spehro Pefhany

On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 20:15:03 GMT, the renowned "carl mciver"
wrote:

I had a warranty on my phone about breakage and all that. Broke it,
called folks all over and had to pay fifty bucks deductible for a phone that
supposedly cost over two hundred. Waited a few days, too. I got the old
phone I had and decided to put it into service. I missed the bells and
whistles of the new phone, but the old phone was far more durable and fit
better in my hand. Sigh. Next time I can get one on ebay for way less in
less time. I have a LG phone with Verizon. The Motorola black flip was
awesome about taking a beating, but the antenna tended not to last very
long. I won't do that again. Come to think of it, I think I'll buy a
better phone next time!

If you buy a phone on eBay or otherwise used, make sure it's SP
unlocked, otherwise the SIM card won't work. Most of the dealers will
do this as part of the selling price, but individuals may not have the
equipment or knowledge, and it's possible to damage the phone trying.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany