TomH

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 12:57:24 -0400, "Fitz"
wrote:

I'm thinking about buying a Little Giant Ladder and I'm wondering whether
its worth the money ($449 CDN). Your comments on its quality, flexibility,
and value would be greatly appreciated.

You may also want to consider the "Jaws" 'clone'.

http://www.jawsladders.com/
http://www.shopnorthern.com/product/...dn=0#pricelist

Was available from Rona and HD, but didn't sell well as
people thought them 'expensive' without realizing what they
would actually be getting.

They're manufactured by Featherlite in Canada. I got a 26'
model at a GTA home show for less than a Little Giant, and
they included all options such as inside step/tray, wall
stand-off, utility tray and leg leveller.

--
TomH [ antonomasia at gmail dot com ]