Dave Plowman (News)

Default Ciao bella. Back home to water tank problem.

In article ,
Suz wrote:
Came back to our crappy electric shower and water tank and the first
thing I noticed was when I went to brush my teeth the water was
stinking. I have long feared what bugs lurk in the water tank. Sent
hubby to look in the tank for dead things but he couldn't see any. We
ran the water full blast for an hour and it improved but the next
morning it was manky again.

Is the tank covered properly? Modern types come with a lid.

However, as in the kitchen, drinking water should be off the mains direct,
and teeth cleaning water comes into this category.

It might be pretty easy to swap the basin cold feed from the tank to a
fresh one in a bathroom, since the cold feed to the tank is often routed
through there.

--
*A bicycle can't stand alone because it's two tyred.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.