Default fridge water dispenser broke

I have a Sears Kenmore (I think) side by side refrigerator about 6-8
years old.

The water one day quit coming out of the dispenser on the front door.
The ice maker/dispenser still work fine dispensing ice out the front.

Does anybody have any tips on what it could be and how to check it and
troubleshoot. I was going to order the repair manual but there are
two- one for the ice maker and one for the rest of the fridge. Since
the ice maker is related to the water dispensor (I think there might be
one solenoid/valve common to both), I didn't want to lay out $30 for
both manuals if not necessary.

Are there any websites for troubleshooting this ?

Thanks for any help.

Thirsty Bob