Charles Spitzer

standard solid granite? usually $45-75/sqft. granite tiles? $7-20/sqft. both
+ costs for edging, which can be $10-20/lin ft.

you can pay more too, depending upon which color you chose and installation
problems.

"Me" wrote in message
what is a rough price for the granite counters?

"Charles Spitzer" wrote in message
"MG" wrote in message
k.net...
I have seen an ad for a method to resurface a countertop with some kind

of
man made granite.

The old top is covered, without dismantling, with what looks like a 1/4
inch thick granite.
I assume the stuff is poured because it curves to form the front edge.

Anybody has experience about durability or any other problem?

Thanks

MG

it's not poured. it's real granite, just very thin sheets.