Seri

Default Combi Boiler Choice, please help!

Andy wrote:
Hi,

Just when I thought I was ready to purchase my Combi Boiler, I
remembered the flue!

My boiler will be sited just over 5m from the nearest suitable

outside
wall, vertical flueing is not an option, so it has to be horizontal.

I can't find a boiler to suit my needs.

The boiler spec is:

Natural Gas
Combi Boiler
5m+ flue length (prefer single coaxial flue)
Will only need to run 4 radiators
Needs to be able to run a multi head shower

Can you please help me find a boiler to fit the above spec, and a

Mail
Order supplier for it?

Many thanks.
--
Andy

The Worcester-Bosch condensing combis can have an 'equivalent'
horizontal max flue length of up to 13m, the top end models only have
an 'equivalent' max flue lenght of 10m, but that's still
likely to be more than adequate.

It's worth remembering though that each 90 degree albow bend that you
use counts as 2m.

just quickly, models:
R25HE
R30HE
have a max horizontal flue length of 13m

and models:
R35HE+
R40HE+
have a max horizontal flue lenght of 10m

All of the above boilers are SEDBUK Band A efficiency, they're not
overly cheap though.

Hope this helps

Seri