Larry Jaques

On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 10:50:18 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner
Asch quickly quoth:

On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 01:58:58 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

A V.C. sniper could smell your pristine odor at some distance
depeding some on breeze. So can game. Stalkers of the cong ate
what they must (yechhh) to be olefactorily invisible. That
doesn't mean no stink, just camo stink AKA olefactory camo.

An American sniper could too. So they ate what the enemy ate. Your
skin winds up smelling the same, as do you farts and your turds look
the same as the enemies. It takes about 3 days of a steady diet of
"native" chow to start smelling like a native. 5 days is better.

I'm sure the non-smoking Cong could smell the smokers from a mile
off, too. I know I can smell a smoker (without a cig) from 50' in
an enclosed area and a smoker (with a cig) from a few blocks away.