Steve Koschmann wrote:
OK... not really on metalworking (metal content lithium ion battery???)...
but this group has so much technical info... just looking for ideas..

2 months ago, I dropped my 3 month new cell phone in the pool. Stupid move,
but hey s##t happens. Obviously phone was soaked.

Grabbed it out, pulled the battery out, let phone dry for a week. White
colored " tell-tale dot" inside phone is now red.. (this dot is used by the
phone companies to determine whether or not to honor warranties if the phone
gets wet)

Somehow my ethics take a short vacation when dealing with such large
corporations as telephone companies. Would some white-out correct your
red dot problem?