Larry Jaques

On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 07:29:54 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner
Asch quickly quoth:

Being a smoker, I can tell you that cigars are just plain evil. Put one
cigar sucker in a roomful of cigarette smokers puffing away, and the
cigar *WILL* overwhelm the cigarettes.

Too true! gag

Never mind that I've always thought cigars smelled about like burning
****.

Me, too.

It has always amazed me how bad cigars smell, when, at least in theory,
they're the same stuff as cigarettes, going through the same process,
albeit in a larger width.

Don't they have dozens of other/different chemicals put on them?
Different from the dozens put on ciggybacco.

Hand rolled on the virgin thighs of 13yr old Guatamalan girls. Then
run through the Clinton Humidor...her 30 yr old clapped out hooker
mom.

I've always kidded cigar smokers that cigars were how they recycled
the spare skin from a circumcision. You oughta see some of the
reactions. heh, heh, heh