josh

"No" wrote
Thanks - This, and drive by is all I have. Sheriff sale, considering
flipping it. Just trying to get a sense of size, hence value, to see if

its
something to persue. That will give bme better comps.

Ummm, before getting all those dollar signs in your eyes, have you ever been
involved with a Sheriff sale?

That means generally, what the county has a lien on the property for. That
doesn't always mean, free and clear. Unless you're familiar with these kind
of sales, I would suggest getting an attorney involved.

A couple of properties I bid on, were Sheriff sales. One was 38k and
change, but then I would have had to buy out who owns the rest of the
property or vice versa, go through the courts, and drag on for years, having
my money spent to the county and waiting. Divorce cases are sometimes
Sheriff sales. Someone may have a lien on the property, and you may just be
buying their vested interest. There's a whole bunch of different things it
could be, but chances of getting the entire deed for what you're looking at,
are probably about none and zero.