Cliff

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 23:32:38 GMT, Eregon wrote:

Cliff wrote in
:

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 22:16:33 GMT, Eregon wrote:

Cliff wrote in
news:d65hi1dtf2pq6rkh9ul2jm14u98rdio70v@ 4ax.com:

On 14 Sep 2005 21:18:03 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

plonk

Found those "WMDs"?

Touched a sore spot?

No "sore spot", "Good Buddy"!

The WMDs [Wussy, Mealy-mouthed Democraps] are all in Howard Dean's
pocket.

BTW, How much are you having to pay for your AZT these days?

Found those "WMDs"?
Touched a sore spot yet again?

Typical ..... hurts you to try to think, right?

Wrong, Cliffie-poo!

I just told you, "Good Buddy", where the "WMDs" are and asked you a valid
question that you're too embarassed to answer.

I've even been able to determine that you've set up your "signature" so
as to spout your nonsensical question automatically rather than having to
actually read anything.

BTW, How much ARE you having to pay for your AZT these days? (I, of
course, haven't your need for it since I don't share your lifestyle.)

Found those "WMDs" yet?
--
Cliff