Don Foreman

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 17:27:01 -0700, jk wrote:

"Harold and Susan Vordos" wrote:

I can't stand being around cigarette smoke, or smokers. They don't seem to
understand how badly they smell-----and they do smell.

Oh call a spade a spade. They DON'T smell, they STINK.

Do preserve your sensibilities by assiduously avoiding those who might
olefactorily offend you. That might include some highly skilled
people, oh well! That will include most Japanese since they are
smokers, and VietNamese and folks from India due to dietary
preferences.

A V.C. sniper could smell your pristine odor at some distance
depeding some on breeze. So can game. Stalkers of the cong ate
what they must (yechhh) to be olefactorily invisible. That
doesn't mean no stink, just camo stink AKA olefactory camo.

I am a smoker. Some folks are surprised to learn that because they
detect no odor. I'm still careful about odor, old habit. But I
may be stinky to you. Oh well. Guess I won't be visiting anytime
soon, no loss to you.