Harry K

No wrote:
Thanks in advance. Anyone want to take a stab at how many square feet,
aproximately, this description represents??? We all have our sicknesses. Do
I read this right that the property is on both sides of a road?

I expected someone else to suggest this. Drop by your local auditor or
whoever is in charge of property taxes. They will show you the plat
map for any property. You have to be able to point out its location on
a map so they know where it is. It also shows who is the person paying
the taxes. It should also have the approximate acreage, i.e., "2.3
acre more or less"

Harry K