No

House is occupied by somone probably not too happy their house is being sold
by the sheriff. I'm not going to be able to walk it off. Its sort of
suburban/rural and lots of folks in these parts have guns (Hunters, etc).
"SQLit" wrote in message

"No" wrote in message
Thanks - This, and drive by is all I have. Sheriff sale, considering
flipping it. Just trying to get a sense of size, hence value, to see if

its
something to persue. That will give bme better comps.

Drive by? Get out and pace it off. Close enough for biding purposes.

I do agree that the road does run through it by the description. County
property map should be easy enough to scale. It might even be on line.