Sherman

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 12:54:11 -0500, "IC_Clearly"
wrote:

Actually, I'm leaning toward that option. Not 12K or 15K btu units, but
maybe 3 or 4 6K window units. I have an upstairs and downstairs with about
1100 sqft upstairs and 2100 downstairs. I'm not looking to fully cool the
place, but in the peak summer (outside temps in the 95 to 100 range) keep it
in the 85 to 90 range and keep the humidty at tolerable levels.

Good. Excellent idea.
Turning them on one at a time will prevent the problems with start
current blowing breakers.

Just make sure that they are all 10.8 minimum EER.