raden

In message , Rob Morley
writes
In article , says...
In message , Rob Morley
writes
In article ,
says...
snip
I was thinking of editing it

on second thoughts, everyone's got broadband now haven't they ?

http://www.dvdshrink.org/

On the subject of which, has anybody looked at bethere ?

They claim an UP TO 24 meg connection for £20/month if you sign up by
the 18th

If lots of people sign up they'll be sharing the 24 meg between them,
and if not enough people sign up they won't be able to maintain the
service ... (only guessing)

Same with most ISPs - here on NTL I'm subject to contention and paying
more for a 2 meg connection

I was just pointing out that their "up to" figure might not materialise
for most users, and if it did the service wouldn't last long.

And you think I put those exact words in caps for fun ?

--
geoff