Phil Addison

Default Damp under upstairs window. Porous sill?

On 23 Jun 2004 10:35:49 -0700, (Meoww) wrote:

Phil Addison wrote in message . ..
On 22 Jun 2004 00:56:54 -0700,
(Meoww) wrote:
snip

I'll taken even money you've cured it!

That's what I like to hear - fingers crossed eh?

Another potential culprit was the actual seal of the window with the
cill but it looks like you've done that one too!

If your rain today was like our rain today, you'll know pretty soon
0))

Keep us posted

Had a look at it after some rain and was pleased to see droplets rolling
around on the sill. I appreciate it may not last very long though (any
estimates?)

Patrick

p.s. do you do weddings too - excellent photos ;-)

No, I wouldn't dare. (*blush*)

Phil
The uk.d-i-y FAQ is at
http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/