Don Bruder

In article ,
pyotr filipivich wrote:

Let the record show that Gunner wrote back on
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 13:44:31 GMT in rec.crafts.metalworking :
On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 17:27:01 -0700, jk wrote:

"Harold and Susan Vordos" wrote:

I can't stand being around cigarette smoke, or smokers. They don't seem to
understand how badly they smell-----and they do smell.

Oh call a spade a spade. They DON'T smell, they STINK.

jk

Not to a smoker.

What is funny is how cigarette smokers will anathematize cigar smokers.
:-)

Being a smoker, I can tell you that cigars are just plain evil. Put one
cigar sucker in a roomful of cigarette smokers puffing away, and the
cigar *WILL* overwhelm the cigarettes.

Never mind that I've always thought cigars smelled about like burning
****.

It has always amazed me how bad cigars smell, when, at least in theory,
they're the same stuff as cigarettes, going through the same process,
albeit in a larger width.

--
Don Bruder - - New Email policy in effect as of Feb. 21, 2004.
See http://www.sonic.net/~dakidd/main/contact.html for full details.