Roger Shoaf

"Bill Alliston" wrote in message
Must be some kind of sensor that can spot a 28 mm movement. Of course my

wife can get a
headache before I can raise half that distance. ..... It said OT!

This reminds me of the guy that comes home, carefully opens and closes the
front door, removes his shoes, and heads to the bed room stopping off first
in the bath room and gets a couple of aspirin.

He then moves silently into his bedroom to find his sleeping wife. He then
gently pushes her moth and pops the aspirin into her mouth.

She wakes spitting and angrily asks what are you doing? He replied "Aspirin
dear, for your headache"

"But I don't have a headache." She said.

Good!" He replied.

--

__
Roger Shoaf