Duane Bozarth

Thanks. The problems are now obvious.

They don't use or sell much oil-based where I live.

The amount of oil-based paint sold is significantly less than
water-based anymore, that is true by popular demand.

...they call it "Alkyd" which I thought was water-based.
I also didn't search for alkyd.

in the SuperPaint line. The Classic 99 paints show "oil"
as an option. You have to search the site for "oil".

You need to search for "paint OR enamel". It seems some
companies no longer want to sell "paint". Three boos for
marketing.

No need to search at all...I simply went to the web sites and looked at
the product lineup...