RBM

You still need full load amperage of both units. It would have been better
if the blower was 240 as well. Your generator puts out aprox 31 amps @240
volts continuous. The blower at 120 volt probably needs around 10 to 12
amps. Look on the nameplate of the condenser for the FLA

"IC_Clearly" wrote in message
The condenser is 240V, but the blower fan is 120. The generator will work
at 240 (though I'm not sure it is wired in through the panel at 240).

--
IC

"RBM" rbm2(remove wrote in message
10 seer is the efficiency of the machine (low) you need to give the full
load amperage of the condenser and the blower as well as the voltage of

the
blower

"IC_Clearly" wrote in message
I have a portable generator that is rated at 7,500 watts run and about
14,000 start. I have a 10 seer (sp?) central AC. Is it possible to
run
the
AC from the generator if nothing elese is attached to the generator?

Thanks.

IC