Gunner

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 00:36:51 -0500, Wayne Cook
wrote:

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 07:44:46 GMT, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 23:09:06 -0500, Wayne Cook
wrote:

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 03:05:16 GMT, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 08:18:36 -0500, Wayne Cook
wrote:

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 05:13:07 GMT, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 17:43:52 -0700, "Richard W."
wrote:

Hummmmm maybe someone will come take the Hobart Cybertig 2 off my
hands now. Good machine, 700 amps top end of programable DC Stuff.
Includes a plasma torch and gas console. Needs a pedal though. 10pin
hobart.

Best offer. Central California, on a cart with flat tires. G But it
does run and well.

Cheap..really cheap.

Damn. Gunner when are you going to get that matter transporter
working. If I had a way of getting it here I would take that Cybertig.

Wayne Cook
Shamrock, TX
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/waynecook/index.htm

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!! Its not all that far to Bakersfield from Texas.
You could use a little down time. Let the missus drive while you play
the harmonica and watch the world passing your windsheild.

There's the rub. She can't drive. Thus I'm forced to do all the
driving and I can't stand to drive. It just about kills me to make the
drive to Albuquerque every year to see my mother for Christmas or
Thanksgiving.

Wayne Cook
Shamrock, TX
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/waynecook/index.htm

Who owes you money that has a drivers license?

Unfortunately not many people. My main buddy for jobs like this
definitely couldn't get away for long enough to get there and back.

Wayne Cook
Shamrock, TX
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/waynecook/index.htm

Welllll hell. If you can think of a trucker or someone making a round
about, Ill figure out how to get it to him/her and Ill send it off to
you. Since I lost the warehouse, Ive got the thing, along with a bunch
of lathes, grinders, gun drill, all stored out at a buddies place,
outside in the open. Winter fog and rain is not all that far in the
future..and while tarping the stuff is a temporary option...lots of
stuff is gonna get ruined if folks dont take Stuff off my hands pretty
soon. The one lady I know who was doing runs into Texas fell off her
hazmat trailer in the rain and broke her back..so she is gonna be laid
up for quite some time. I figure this thing has to go about 500lbs or
so, at least. It will ride in the back of a pickup just fine..shrug.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner